- About UsWho We Are
- Mission StatementStellar Service
- AccreditationOur Guarantee to You
- AccomplishmentsUnmatched Quality
North Shore Components, Inc. is a Global Supplier of Electronic & Computer Parts, Components and Hardware. A leading Independent Distributor & Excess Inventory Partner specializing in Counterfeit Mitigation & Obsolescence Management.
North Shore Components, Inc. was the 1st in the industry to offer its customers a 5-Year Warranty!
North Shore Components Inc. is a true leader in counterfeit detection methodology which has allowed them to become one of the leading Preferred Suppliers in the industry. They utilize counterfeit detection methods and tests to ensure components and assemblies delivered to their Customers are authentic to Manufacturer specifications.
North Shore Components, Inc. is a Woman Owned Business headquartered in New York, USA with locations around the world to service our global network of commercial and military customers. We specialize in the procurement, testing and distribution of electrical, electronic, and electro-mechanical board level components and assemblies.
North Shore Components, Inc. has a 10,000 square foot plus modern facility, and is a member of many leading organizations which include ERAI, IDEA, WBENC, ITAR & GIDEP. In addition, their Quality Management System is based on meeting the criteria of ISO 9001, AS9120, ESD S20.20, CTI CCAP-101, AS5553, AS6081 & ISO/IEC 17025 Lab Certification. In addition, key personnel are Qualified Auditor’s who obtained certification from ASQ for Lead Auditor Training.
North Shore Components, Inc. leads the electronic components industry today in innovation, and prides itself on the stellar service we provide our customers.
Our goal is to provide the highest quality product at the best possible price with stellar service on a consistent basis while always performing with honesty, respect & integrity. We will achieve this by empowering employees with the latest technology; the responsibility to do their job & the training they need to master their role while continuously raising the expectations of ourselves & colleagues. Our customers will recognize & appreciate our service because it is creative, valuable & sincere.
Behaviors to Achieve the Mission
- The Customer is always first
- Build strong working relationships based upon trust
- Operate efficiently, fast and with simplicity
- Embrace change
- Know our business
- Participate, Suggest and Contribute
- Long term thinking
- Take ownership
- Insist on Excellence
- Behave with infectious enthusiasm
I recently had to conduct receiving inspection for an Azusa procurement although I work for our Boulder, CO site. I have to say this is the best documentation I have seen with a delivery in the 2 years I have been conducting receiving inspection. Normally it takes 3-4 deliveries and multiple phone calls with supplier quality assurance to hone in the QA documentation required but North Shore went above and beyond expectations in my first inspection. It is apparent North Shore takes electronic components authenticity very seriously which is essential in government contracting and in the larger picture national security. I will convey to supply chain the excellent QA department you have and if you could please convey my kudos to management and your QA team. ”
Tony Z, Hardware QA
- North Shore Components, Inc. was the first Independent Distributor to be certified to Components Technology Institute Inc. Counterfeit Components Avoidance Program (CCAP-101) which means that North Shore Components, Inc. has already established mandatory controls, inspections and tests for the detection and avoidance of counterfeit components – a major issue for the electronic components industry.
- All North Shore Components, Inc. Inspectors are IDEA-ICE-3000 Certified, based on the industry standard IDEA-STD-1010 Acceptability of Electronic Components Distributed in the Open Market
- In response to our growing customer needs and requirements North Shore Components, Inc. upgraded our existing equipment to meet higher standards. Recently we have replaced our portable digital multi- meter to a desktop high precision L/C/R meter. Zeroing offset and hands free SMD test fixtures allows us to measure main attributes of resistors, capacitors, and inductors to 0.2% accuracy. This will increase our accuracy by a factor of 10. It will also allow us also increase our range of reading of the low Ohm and Pf devices that cause problem for lower end equipment to read accurately.
- In the past year North Shore Components, Inc. has invested over $600,000 in test equipment and methods that enhance our verification capabilities