- About UsWho We Are
- Mission StatementStellar Service
- AccreditationOur Guarantee to You
- AchievementsUnmatched Quality
North Shore Components, Inc. is a unique type of company working to protect your name and keep your products safe. We are a Counterfeit Mitigation Company providing Excess Inventory Management and Distribution Services globally.
North Shore Components Inc. is a Preferred Counterfeit Mitigation partner throughout the electronics industry. We utilize counterfeit detection methods and tests to ensure components delivered meet the customers’ specifications. Our engineers can work directly with your company to create or improve your counterfeit mitigation plan to ensure it satisfies your specific requirements.
North Shore Components, Inc. Quality Management System is based upon meeting the criteria of AS6081, CTI CCAP-101, AS9120, ESD S20.20, AC-00-56A & ISO/IEC 17025. We are a member of the leading industry organizations which include ERAI, WBENC, DDTC & GIDEP. Members of the staff participate on the G19 sub-committee for standards development. All inspectors are trained to industry standards and our auditors have obtained certification from ASQ in Lead Auditor Training.
North Shore Components, Inc. was the 1st in the industry to offer its customers a 5-Year Warranty!
North Shore Components, Inc. is a Woman Owned Business headquartered in New York, USA with locations around the world to service our global network of commercial and military customers. We provide procurement, testing and distribution of electronic board level components.
Cheryl Ruggiero, Co-Founder & President, and Joseph Ruggiero, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer were introduced to the electronic components industry in 1996 and felt an immediate connection to the industry and an excitement for its worldwide implications.
Their vision grew quickly as a result of their dedication and commitment. By 2001 they were on the fast track to starting and growing their own business. What became North Shore Components, Inc. began in their home and has grown in leaps and bounds to their current 10,000 square foot plus facility.
Today North Shore Components, Inc. has become a leader in the fight against counterfeiting by utilizing cutting-edge detection methods. In addition to providing the most authentic products in the industry, Cheryl and Joseph believe that servicing the customers of North Shore Components, Inc. in a timely and professional manner is the primary concern.
The company has continued to lead by implementing automated work flow systems that greatly reduce human error and by using metrics-driven processes that increase time and efficiency, all while maintaining their goal to provide stellar service.
Our goal is to provide the highest quality product at the best possible price with stellar service on a consistent basis while always performing with honesty, respect & integrity. We will achieve this by empowering employees with the latest technology; the responsibility to do their job & the training they need to master their role while continuously raising the expectations of ourselves & colleagues. Our customers will recognize & appreciate our service because it is creative, valuable & sincere.
Behaviors to Achieve the Mission
- The Customer is always first
- Build strong working relationships based upon trust
- Operate efficiently, fast and with simplicity
- Embrace change
- Know our business
- Participate, Suggest and Contribute
- Long term thinking
- Take ownership
- Insist on Excellence
- Behave with infectious enthusiasm
I recently had to conduct receiving inspection for an Azusa procurement although I work for our Boulder, CO site. I have to say this is the best documentation I have seen with a delivery in the 2 years I have been conducting receiving inspection. Normally it takes 3-4 deliveries and multiple phone calls with supplier quality assurance to hone in the QA documentation required but North Shore went above and beyond expectations in my first inspection. It is apparent North Shore takes electronic components authenticity very seriously which is essential in government contracting and in the larger picture national security. I will convey to supply chain the excellent QA department you have and if you could please convey my kudos to management and your QA team. ”
Tony Z, Hardware QA
- North Shore Components, Inc., a distributor specializing in Counterfeit Detection and Counterfeit Risk Mitigation is proud to announce that they have become the first NQA USA certified distributor to the SAE AS6081 Standard. This certification is the first granted by NQA USA under the surveillance of ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board (ANAB).
- North Shore Components, Inc. was the first Independent Distributor to be certified to Components Technology Institute Inc. Counterfeit Components Avoidance Program (CCAP-101) which means that North Shore Components, Inc. has already established mandatory controls, inspections and tests for the detection and avoidance of counterfeit components – a major issue for the electronic components industry.
- North Shore Components, Inc. is both a Qualified Supplier for DLA – QSLD and a Qualified Testing Supplier for DLA – QTSL.
- North Shore Components, Inc. utilizes a world class custom designed Automated Inspection Program to manage each individual customers’ mitigation requirements. The system guides each inspector through the specific customers quality requirements ensuring that each process is performed and recorded.
- North Shore Components, Inc. is proud of their new system and invites customers to view this system in person or via the web. The system must be seen to be appreciated.